Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Maggi Pop Up Kitchen.


On Thursday We Did A Maggi Cooking Competition . I didn’t do it but it was really fun to watch people cook really nice food.Everyone had great food. Because i wasn’t cooking I got to take heaps of photos.It was really fun and cool because after they finish cooking . Elijah's group gave me some of there food and it was so damn nice. I hope every group that cooked makes it into the semi finals. All the teams had really nice food. I was happy because i got to take photos and it felt like i was apart of the cooking. I really wish i was a judge for their cooking because there food was stunning.

All the teams had to complete there food for under 30 mins and the money that they could spend was $15 and they had to feed a family of four.All of the teams did well and i wish that they could cook for me again. My Favourite Dish Was Elijah's Group. They had a cheesy taste to it and it was really really nice.


Cooking took part in the cooking room. Kira’s group was amazing.They had a perfect meal and they even gave some to Mr Davis and he said it was amazing for a intermediate team to cook something like that.Maggi Showdown was really fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment