Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Market Day

So at school yesterday ,  we had this event on at our school called market day.There was plenty of stalls and food up for sale.There was heaps of cool games and activities to do.Me and my group made a sushi stall.In our stall was Elijah and Antonio. 

Me , Elijah and Antonio had our ups an downs for our market idea.Our first idea was to have a sugar stall.But I guess that didn't work out.So then we had a talk with another group about joining together and making a bigger group but that didn't work so good either , so we had a talk with miss brink and she came with an idea of making a sushi stall and this is where it all started.The sushi stall was gonna be the best.

 So me and my group did some planning and we where working out how much we would get back and what we would need and all that stuff.So we had a lot of work to do. So we all had to chip in and get everything sorted.So the day before market day was the day we learnt how to make sushi.We where all doing well but , I personally think Antonio was the man at making sushi.He made it so perfect , when you took a bite it would make you want more and more.

The day has come. It was market day and we where so busy with making sushi.We all had roles and things to do so no one was doing nothing.Well Elijah and Antonio where making the sushi I was running around and getting all the decorations for our stall and setting it up. We had so much sushi to make in such a short time. In our sushi we had chicken cucumber and carrots and tuna with cucumber and carrots.

I personally think we could have done better. We had to make so many sushi , with a little amount of rice. So we had to cook more because it was about to run out.So at the end of the market day we ended making $57.70 dollars.So yeah that was my market day stall and thank you for reading.I would just like to say a big thank you to miss brinks for helping as and teaching as how to make sushi.                    

                                                           This is how our stall looked 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Darius.
    I really liked your recount about market, I really like the picture of our group. Maybe next time you could add pictures about the other stalls. Plz check out my blog https://wisantoniof.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog ya later. Sefo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Darius,
    Where do I start wow this was such a great post about the Wesley Intermediate Market day, with lots of information and a picture of a stall lots of other students from other schools could get a very good idea about the WIS Market day.I really Like how you you also told us about your profit and your stall, looks like you guys did a really good job.One question from me is did you guys have any problems that you had trouble with? Also what were those Problems?
    Thanks Darius for the hard working blog post if you have time I would be really happy if you would visit my blog:https://wisavaram.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog Yah Later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an wonderful comment Avara. And I did have a few problems.I had a lot of trouble getting the stuff we needed to cook the sushi.I love your feedback. Thank you again

      Delete
  3. Good job Darius that is amazing

    ReplyDelete